I just now (9 February 2013) entered theshroudofturin.blogspot.com into Google Chrome and the false malware message no longer appears.
I have just been told that this blog gives the following malware warning (click to enlarge) to visitors using Google Chrome and the old http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com address (i.e. without the ".au" suffix):
As I explained to the person who kindly warned me of the problem:
I have up-to-date virus protection, I am averaging 68 visits a day, including 17 in the last hour, and no one else has told me my page is infected. I can look at the HTML source code and there is nothing that I haven't written. So I assume ... has received a false positive virus message.
But on further checking I found that when I entered the old http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com (without the ".au" suffix) address into Google Chrome only, I too received the above warning. It does not appear in Internet Explorer or Firefox even when I use the old http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com address. And it does not appear in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox when I use the new ".au" suffix address: http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com.au.
So I assume it is a false positive malware message. But because it will deter visitors using Google Chrome and the old address accessing this blog, I have sent the following feedback to Blogger Support:
When my The Shroud of Turin blog http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com.au/ is accessed via Google Chrome using its old address http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com a malware message is displayed that my blog has been infected with malware inserted by www*sanfrancisco*sentinel*com ["."s replaced by "*"s]. The malware message does not appear in Google Chrome, Internet Explore or Mozilla Firefox when the when the new ".au" address http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com.au/ is used. And it doesn't appear in Internet Explore or Mozilla Firefox when the when the old ".com" address is used. So it seems to be a particular problem of accessing my blog's old http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com [address] using Google Chrome. Can you please investigate and fix the problem? Thanks.
Stephen E. Jones
PS: I haven't heard back from Blogger Support. But I have since thought of another reason why Google Chrome's warning message:
Content from www*sanfrancisco*sentinel*com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.must be wrong. I have not edited this blog's template for many years, so a malware virus would have to be able to breach Blogger's security to infect it. This morning I looked at this blog's underlying template, which said it had not been updated since 2004, and a search on "sentinel" in it drew a blank. So again it sounds like a Google Chrome issue, and nothing to do with my blog.
PPS: By chance I found one of my blog posts had a reference to sanfrancisco*sentinel*com ["."s replaced by "*"s]. I have deleted that name in the hope that it was the name of that site that Google Chrome was reacting to.
Stephen E. Jones